Lombard Street

Spending the Summer in San Francisco is making it next to impossible to keep things updated, so I'm trying my hand at a quick outfit post. With the weather being better than in Ireland by a long shot, I can finally put the wooly jumpers away. Despite the sunshine I still can't leave the house without my vintage Levi over-sized denim jacket from Camden Market. My latest obsession. So with a ridiculous amount of beautiful places to choose from I finally decided what better place to take some photos than the famous winding Lombard Street.






 





Levi vintage denim jacket//Topshop cropped cami//Pennys/Primark maxi skirt(altered)//Zara sandals//Pennys/Primark fringed bag// Topshop linkchain//TK Maxx sunglasses//Urban Outfitters Casio watch


Aoife.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog..love the outfit...

    Think I see you round Cork..you always look great!
    Just started blogging...please check mine out too
    http://lavieb3llle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Bea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment!
      Loving your blog and best of luck with it xx

      Delete