A White Wishlist



So its finally Summer, and as much as I like to go out looking like the next Wednesday Adams, something to brighten up my wardrobe wouldn't go astray. My favorite thing by a long shot on the Spring/Summer catwalks this year was the extremely generous masses of white. It's a colour most of us have loads of but never put together. Buts its in full force this year with a complete white-on-white look. Here's a few things I've been planning on buying to incorporate the trend into my wardrobe.




I've been wanting one of these Brian Lichtenberg "Homies" t-shirts for a while now and with the likes of Rihanna, Cara Delevingne and Nicola Roberts wearing the label it will no doubt take off. These ankle strap heels are from River Island and this white enamel link chain is from Luv Aj. I have been looking for a plain white clutch for so long and have found it so hard to get one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The cheapest I've found yet is this envelope style one from Aldo. These shorts, or "culottes" as there being called on the website are from Zara. And lastly, these Superga plimsolls are from Schuh. I chose these because I think they would be perfect for casual wear under a pair of white jeans or shorts.


                                                                          Louis Vuitton



                                                                                    Valentino


                             Alexander Wang


High end designers can make this trend look a bit scary to take on but this can be surprisingly easily adapted to a more wearable look.








Aoife.

No comments:

Post a Comment