Autumn/Winter Wardrobe Update

I can very rapidly feel the cold setting in over the past few weeks and despite the annoyance of shivering 90% of the time, I'm actually kind of excited. Autumn/Winter is by far my favorite season and I love nothing more than going in search of a new coat and a pair of winter boots to put a new lease of life into my wardrobe. I'm a lover of all things dark so usually the Autumn/Winter palette is my best friend. This year however, many designers steered away from the dark side and added hues of pink, which I'm surprisingly really liking. 

I've taken two trends which I think, incorporated into anyone's wardrobe will update your look and put you on trend for the coming season. I've used, like i mentioned already, pink and also check/tartan. I've chosen my favorite, affordable pieces from the high street and I've also shown you how I would style these trends myself.







Dusty Pink



Topshop velvet t-shirt//New Look skirt//Topshop roll neck top//Topshop cropped polo//Pennys coat//Topshop fluffy jumper.








Zara coat//Topshop hat//Topshop necklace//Topshop jumper//Topshop trousers//River Island boots//H&M bag//H&M rings



Hannah Crosskey of A Fashion Fix



Topshop Unique A/W 13




Tartan/Check

Mango red tartan pants//Topshop check coat//Topshop red top//Pennys scarf//Zara skirt//Miss Sellfridge wrap over skirt//Topshop check trousers//Miss Selfridge tartan crop top//River Island check tshirt






Urban outfitters beanie//Miss Selfridge tartan crop top//Zara bag//Casio watch//Topshop Mom Jeans//Pennys oversized coat//River Island boots//H&M rings


cashmereinstyle




lovemore









I think everyone would agree, there's nothing you'll wear more throughout Autumn/Winter than a coat and a pair of boots. So I've put together a selection of my favorite boots and coats which are on the highstreet at the moment and I've also chosen some brogues and loafers. I think they are such a cute alternative when you get bored of wearing boots and they are really on trend at the moment so there's no shortage of them in the shops!




Boots


Cut out boots in all kinds of styles, Chelsea boots are still in but this time opt for a slightly blockier heel, anything really with a chunky heel. I love the white boots that are everywhere too but Ireland and its weather don't really go well with white, at all. I'm going for the River Island chunky cut out boot. I fell in love with them the second I saw them as I've been searching for a pair like these Balenciaga ones below




tumblr




FASHIONVIBE




Anyway, if your not opting for those, I've picked out a varied selection of affordable ankle boots here.


River Island chunky cut out boots//Zara burgundy two strap boots//River Island Black & White boots with gold detail//Zara patent Chelsea boots//Office Red three buckle boots//H&M chunky heeled boots//Topshop cutout gladiator boots(so cute with a pair of nice socks)//Pennys Limited Edition red boots//Missguided.co.uk black Timberland style boots//New Look white cut out boots//Boohoo.com cut out chunky heeled boots//Zara burgundy Chelsea boots




Brogues & Loafers


New Look buckle brogue//Topshop patent cut out shoe//Topshop metallic brogue//Newlook chain burgundy loafer//Asos black & white pointed shoe(in LOVE with these)//River island burgundy patent loafer//Asos black & white two buckle shoe//Asos cut out black brogue//River Island white tassel loafer




Erika Bowes


tumblr


Erika Bowes


Erika Bowes






Coats

With coats this season its all about masculine shapes so anything over sized and boyfriend style will fit the bill. The majority of the coats I've picked here are from Zara simply because i think there coats are usually fairly timeless and will you see you through a good few winters. Investment pieces worth the extra few euro in my opinion!


Pennys pale pink coat//Zara parka with leather sleves//Topshop burgundy quilted coat//Zara furry parka//Zara black fur collar coat//New Look check oversized collarless coat//Topshop pink fluffy boyfriend coat//Pennys grey over sized coat//Topshop grey notch neck coat//Zara jacquard coat





Celine A/W 13





 tumblr


shewearsfashion


Aoife.

No comments:

Post a Comment