A 90's Christmas Wishlist

Needless to say I've been completely neglecting the blog since I started back at college. I've never been the best at multi tasking, so since I'll have a bit of time off over Christmas I've decided to get back into the swing of it.

Pretty much everyone loves Christmas and lets be honest, its usually because of presents and partying. So I've been making my Christmas wishlist since the Auntumn/Winter collections hit the shops and of course, planning my outfits. 

I've gotten a bit tired of looking at magazines lately, so with the whole 90's revival I've been getting inspiration from old photos of 90's style icons. Rachel Greene from Friends, Alicia Silverstone from Clueless and the Saved by the Bell cast, to name a few.













I've created two night time outfits and a day time look featuring some of my favorites for Christmas. PVC, scrunchies and holographic accessories and shoes are top of my list this year.



ASOS Fedora Hat//Folkster.com Necklace//Bankfashion.co.uk Clutch//Topshop fluffy t-shirt//Topshop PVC skirt//Missguided Heels








Ebay Tatoo Choker//Revlon Super Lustro Lipstick in Black Cherry//River Island Tartan Skater Dress//pretty-pieces.co.uk Scruchie//Topshop Chunky Boots//New Look Clutch





ASOS Olivia Burton Watch//T By Alexander Wang Polo Neck Jumper//River Island Faux Fur Collar//River Island Blue Oversized Coat//ASOS Shellys London Loafers//New Look Gold Cuffs//Rag & Bone Fedora Hat


And a little more style inspo..







Aoife.


1 comment: