Fresh meat



Finally, I've decided after much deliberating, to start a fashion blog. So basically I'm an Irish student doing an arts degree but I hope to go on and do something in the line of fashion when I graduate. Like the majority of the college students I know, I have a small, practically minuscule budget when it comes to shopping, so I'm planning on aiming this blog at people in a similar boat to myself. Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to be fashionable and dress well while your broke! Even though sometimes, admittedly, they do go hand in hand. Anyway, cliche and all as it may be, I have a serious "passion for fashion" and want somewhere to put my ideas down. So I'm going hell for leather and doing it in the public eye. Hope you enjoy it!


Aoife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment